From the time you are introduced to EZClaim we are here for you. Even after you have signed up for your EZClaim product and services we will be with you. EZClaim has a well defined Onboarding process that we take every organization through. It is our opportunity to gather greater detail about your organization so that we can guide you through the setup and launch of EZClaim.
Below we will cover each of those steps.
Discovery Call Let us get to know you! This call will give your onboarding coach an overview of how your practice will be using the system to ensure your training meets your needs.
- Your onboarding coach will reach out by phone or email within 2 days of receiving your order
- We will confirm your clearinghouse solution, EMR and that you have received your login information
- Your coach will ask questions about your specific needs to help tailor a training plan to meet your needs
- We will discuss the steps for moving forward and set a Target Go-Live Date
- You’ll be able to ask questions and share any concerns so we can work with you on solutions
System Set Up Get your system ready for use by setting up integrations and learning to build your libraries. You’ll be able to choose one-on-one help via GoToMeeting or a Self-Serve Quick Start Guide if you’d like to get started on your own.
- You can choose to schedule a call for one-on-one guidance or choose the Quick Start Guide if you’d rather do it yourself with written instructions
- To successfully complete this step you will need the following information:
- EMR account username and password, if applicable
- Clearinghouse username and SFTP password, if applicable
- Practice name and tax ID
- NPI numbers – organization(s) and/or provider(s)
- Procedure codes and charge amounts
- Payer information, including payer ID’s from your clearinghouse
Program Customization Make the program YOURS with settings and options to make your workflows more efficient. We will cover areas of the program that are of interest to you.
- Your onboarding coach will provide information on customizations that can help tailor the program to your workflow needs
- Links to the Online Help Manual are included for your convenience
- If you need additional help with these customizations be sure to let your onboarding coach know
Front End Functionality Learn what you need to know to get claims out the door – everything from creating a patient, checking your EDI reports, working front end rejections and confirming that your payers have received your claims.
- Entering/editing patient information
- Creating/editing claims
- Importing data from an EMR
- Sending claims
- Using grids related to front end workflow
- Learn about EDI reports related to claim submission (999’s and 277’s)
Back End Functionality Everything you’ll need to know about payment posting, payer denials and resubmissions and follow up related tasks.
- Posting manual insurance and patient payments
- Auto-posting insurance payments
- Creating tasks for denials
- Creating patient statements
- Using grids related to back end workflow
Statements, Reports & Widgets Learn to create and send patient statements and get a basic understanding of Premier’s reports and widgets to find the tools that are best for you.
- Learn to access pre-loaded and additional reports and widgets
- Customize the widgets that show up on your home page
- Create and save customized grid layouts that can be exported
- Learn to create widgets with the information you need to see at a glance
Graduation You’ve done it! Once you’ve completed the onboarding process you’ll have a final call with your onboarding coach to answer any outstanding questions and learn about our amazing support department!
- We will confirm all open items have been resolved
- You will learn about the support resources we have available online and our amazing support department
- You will receive your certificate of completion