Advanced Support will end December 31, 2020
Advanced Support Lifecycle
On April 1st, 2004, EZClaim released ‘EZClaim Advanced’ and has provided continued support through various versions of the product. To focus on supporting and improving our newest products, EZClaim will discontinue Advanced support on December 31, 2020. After this date, technical support for the Advanced product will end. EZClaim strongly recommends that you upgrade to our fully supported EZClaim product sometime before December 2020 to avoid a situation where you need service or support that is no longer available.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does end of support mean for me?
After December 31, 2020, support will not be available related to the use of the Advanced program.
Will EZClaim make any updates to Advanced?
As of 2017, EZClaim has not made any updates or changes to this program and does not plan to do so in the future.
What should I do?
Advanced users can easily upgrade to EZClaim cloud. Here are simple steps to do so.
What happens if I continue to use Advanced cloud?
You can continue to have access to Advanced cloud, but support will no longer be available related to the use of the Advanced program.
What happens if I need to reset my password?
EZClaim will continue to troubleshoot and fix cloud connection (password resets, logins, citrix) and printer access (cannot connect to printer) issues.
Promotion Terms and Conditions:
- Must be a current Advanced user
Introductory price is valid for the first 2 months. After 2 months the price will go to $139 per month
for a single user and a single company file
- Must ‘Go Live’ within 1 month of account set up
- If your account is not used for 30 days, this offer is void and the account will be disabled. To
reactivate, normal activation fees apply
- Additional users will remain at the current market price of $89 per month
- Additional company files will remain at the current market price of $30 per company file per month
- If adding the Scheduling program, the cost remains at the current market price based on the number of