EZClaim Premier Release Notes
The following are the release notes for the most recent version of our software. If you see a particular feature you’d like to have, please reach out to our support team to obtain the latest version with that functionality.
- Libraries can be copied to another company file.
- EZClaimPay payments can be scheduled as Recurring Payments.
- Patient Payment Matching Keys can be assigned.
- The patient record Active indicator text is green when checked.
- There is an additional ribbon tab labeled Info with a button linking to EZClaim’s RCM webpage.
- EZClaimPay receipts can be emailed from Scheduling.
- ANSI 837 was sometimes incorrectly importing Patient Relationship to Insured as Other.
- HL7 2.3.1 import was sometimes incorrectly importing Patient Relationship to Insured.
- The EZClaimPay Log wasn’t showing the recipient email address.
- Several bugs related to Resources and Resource Attributes were fixed.
- Several bugs related to the patient ‘City’ field were fixed.
- An invalid TPS site ID could cause a crash when checking claim status.
- Users could process EZClaimPay payments even if they did not have permission.
- A crash could happen using Quick Email in Payment Modification for a patient without an email address.
- Linked documents with spaces could erroneously display [NOT FOUND].
- Rows in the Manage Recurring Payments screen can become blank if a Scheduled payment is processed successfully but then voided.
- A crash can occur if a user attempts to edit a company file name from within Copy Libraries.
- The option to email a receipt from an Appointment is now hidden if EZClaimPay is not activated.
- Error related to platform fee is clearer.
- Each payment transaction now stores the platform fee with which it was charged.
- EZClaimPay payments could not be processed if there was no practice associated with the merchant.
- Saved credit cards were not available on New Payment if there was an enabled fixed platform fee.
- Options related to platform fee on the EZClaimPay New Payment screen were not being remembered.
- Find grids can now accommodate two rows of saved layouts.
- Executables were missing some necessary DLLs.
- Clicking on Statements with EZClaimPay activated but not configured could cause an error.
- Clicking on Platform Fees in Add-On Services with EZClaimPay activated but not configured could cause an error.
- Credit cards saved on file won’t be available to use for EZClaimPay users with an enabled fixed platform fee.
- A flat fee or a percentage fee can be added to EZClaimPay transactions.
- Receipts for EZClaimPay transactions can be emailed to patients.
- Option in Program Setup to toggle whether or not Widgets’ queries run during program launch.
- Payment Note is a default column in EZClaimPay’s Portal Payments screen.
- Saving a widget with ‘# of Rows’ set to more than 100 will cause a pop-up to appear warning of potential negative performance.
- Clicking the Edit button in the Widget library displays a wait cursor.
- Updated captions from “View Payment Request Log” to “View EZClaimPay Log.”
- Miscellaneous typos were corrected.
- Statuses in the EZClaimPay Log were not populating.
- Fixed crash when no merchant configured but an EZClaimPay payment was attempted.