This FREE Medicare reimbursements webinar will help healthcare providers with the financial challenges they are facing this year, and it’s critical not to ignore the impact MIPS compliance has on their bottom line.
There are many commonly misunderstood aspects of MIPS (Merit-based Incentive Payment System), and many nuances of how and when actions need to be taken to be able to earn points—and points significantly impact reimbursements!
To help bring clarity to MIPS, Health eFilings is holding a FREE 30-minute Medicare reimbursements webinar to help you understand key deadlines for this reporting period, what reporting methods will optimize your MIPS score, and how to increase the financial payouts from the MIPS program.
• Date: TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2020, 1:00 – 1:30 pm EST
• Presenter: SARAH REITER, SVP Strategic Partnership of Health eFilings
• Register Here: https://healthefilings.com/ezclaim
The 2020 reporting period is quickly coming to a close, but there is still time to comply and avoid penalties. However, you must act quickly, so Health eFilings is here to help: https://healthefilings.com/ezclaim
Health eFilings is a ‘partner’ of EZClaim, a medical billing and scheduling software solution. For more details about their software, visit their website: ezclaim.com/features-pricing/
Feeling overwhelmed by the complexity of the revenue cycle management process? This webinar will help you identify the most important measures affecting practice revenue, will explain how to make improvements to improve cash flow, as well as how to save your staff time.
PRESENTED BY: Stephanie Cremeans, CPC, CPMA, CPPM, Founder of RCM Insight
Wednesday, November 4th at 11 am MT/1 pm ET
You Will Learn The Following:
- Creating scorecards to eliminate issues that are preventing payments
- Identifying and improving processes that improve revenue
- Organizing staff to monitor and improve the financial process
- Avoiding the pitfalls of uncompensated care
- Teaching & training to get results
About Stephanie Cremeans:
Stephanie has served in various roles in the medical billing and coding field including Revenue Cycle Manager, Consultant, Auditor, Biller and Coder. Stephanie has a passion for educating providers, coders, and billers on how to maximize revenue through proper documentation and effective workflows. She has worked with several specialties including family medicine, cardiology, physiatry, urgent care, GI, pediatrics, OB/GYN, and behavioral health.
Click here to register for the BillFlash Webinar, “Simple Tips to Improve Your Practice’s Cash Flow Process“
Reserve your place for a webinar that will inform you on how to increase your revenue with a proper medical billing verification strategy.
With increased patient financial responsibility, it’s extremely important to proactively check your patients’ benefits coverage and provide payment estimates to avoid any unexpected costs. By enhancing your medical billing verification strategy and providing patient financial transparency upfront, it increases the likelihood that you’ll rake in more revenue this season.
Join EZClaim and TriZetto Provider Solutions, a Cognizant Company, for a webinar on Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 1 p.m. ET, to discover strategies your practice can catch falling revenue through seamless integration and automation.
During This Webinar We Will Discuss:
• Patient Responsibility Estimation: Quickly obtain patient financial estimates at the point of service to help increase patient revenue, decrease billing costs, and improve patient satisfaction through price transparency.
• Integrated Eligibility: Connect to payers through a single application to get the most up-to-date information on patient coverage, co-pays, deductibles, and more. Proactively verify patient eligibility, for up to 50 patients at a time directly from your EZClaim Premier program.
• Insurance Eligibility Discovery: Submit a real-time eligibility request using minimal data and identify a patient’s insurance carrier in a matter of seconds. Maintain groups of your common payers and easily locate active patients and full eligibility benefits on our website.
RESERVE YOUR PLACE NOW!
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS:
EZCLAIM: EZClaim is a medical billing and scheduling software company that provides best-in-class customer service and support. To learn more, e-mail them at email@example.com or call a representative today at 877.650.0904.
TRIZETTO: TriZetto combines innovative, proven products with an exacting commitment to serving our customers, in order to provide you with the tools you need to effectively manage your reimbursement cycle.
WEBINAR: Understanding QPP MIPS Measure Specifications
Hear it from the experts! Learn how to interpret Quality and Promoting Interoperability Measure Specifications from Alpha II’s Qualified Registry auditors.
They will reveal the most common mistakes found in quality reporting and show the importance of understanding your measures. Topics include:
• Understanding denominator exclusions
• Adding required denominator G-codes
• Visit requirements
• Importance of notes
• Numerator instructions
• Special numerator criteria such as minimum day requirements
• Promoting Interoperability measure requirements and more…
Understanding QPP MIPS Webinar details:
• Date: July 28, 2020 @ 1pm (EST)
• EZClaim Link: https://alphaii.zoom.us/webinar/register/2915940667921/WN_7pUJlJs3RGSytrMoNsrYJQ
Join this MIPS Reporting Webinar to be sure you are up to speed on the latest updates and changes.
Now that the MIPS (Merit-based Incentive Payment System) submission period is drawing to a close, join our partner, Alpha II, as they review the updates and changes for MIPS reporting in 2020. This session will discuss important program updates for 2020 reporting including:
• Eligibility requirements
• Performance thresholds
• Payment adjustments
• Performance category weighting
• Measure updates and more…
MIPS Reporting Webinar details:
Start reporting correctly now to ensure success for the 2020 performance year!
Concerned about the claims process during COVID-19? Well, Alpha II remains on the forefront of the coding and billing changes during the COVID-19 public health emergency (PHE). They understand this is a confusing time for providers, practices, and hospitals.
Now more than ever, practitioners are relying on the revenue brought in by accurate claim submission. So, if you would like more up-to-date details, join us for our Bring Revenue Integrity to the Claims Process During COVID-19 webinar on June 16th at 1 p.m. ET, and learn how to recover revenue based on the waivers allowed under the PHE. Click here to register for the webinar.
We have also compiled a comprehensive COVID-19 billing and coding FAQ document of questions received during our highly-attended webinar series. Click here to download the resource.
As guidelines for coding and billing of COVID-19 services are revised regularly, Alpha II is implementing these critical changes to regulations and coding guidance—almost immediately.
Alpha II empowers precision across the revenue cycle process so you can experience reduced cost, improved cash flow, and increased revenue. Through its software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions, Alpha II supports coding, compliance, claims editing, value-based quality reporting, and revenue analysis.
For more details about how Alpha II’s solutions can keep your coding, billing, and editing current, view our website or fill out our contact form to ask us a specific question.
Alpha II is a preferred partner of EZClaim, and their software is integrated into our medical billing software. For detailed product features or general information about EZClaim, visit our website at ezclaim.com/