Feeling overwhelmed by the complexity of the revenue cycle management process? This webinar will help you identify the most important measures affecting practice revenue, will explain how to make improvements to improve cash flow, as well as how to save your staff time.
PRESENTED BY: Stephanie Cremeans, CPC, CPMA, CPPM, Founder of RCM Insight
Wednesday, November 4th at 11 am MT/1 pm ET
You Will Learn The Following:
- Creating scorecards to eliminate issues that are preventing payments
- Identifying and improving processes that improve revenue
- Organizing staff to monitor and improve the financial process
- Avoiding the pitfalls of uncompensated care
- Teaching & training to get results
About Stephanie Cremeans:
Stephanie has served in various roles in the medical billing and coding field including Revenue Cycle Manager, Consultant, Auditor, Biller and Coder. Stephanie has a passion for educating providers, coders, and billers on how to maximize revenue through proper documentation and effective workflows. She has worked with several specialties including family medicine, cardiology, physiatry, urgent care, GI, pediatrics, OB/GYN, and behavioral health.
Click here to register for the BillFlash Webinar, “Simple Tips to Improve Your Practice’s Cash Flow Process“