This FREE Medicare reimbursements webinar will help healthcare providers with the financial challenges they are facing this year, and it’s critical not to ignore the impact MIPS compliance has on their bottom line.
There are many commonly misunderstood aspects of MIPS (Merit-based Incentive Payment System), and many nuances of how and when actions need to be taken to be able to earn points—and points significantly impact reimbursements!
To help bring clarity to MIPS, Health eFilings is holding a FREE 30-minute Medicare reimbursements webinar to help you understand key deadlines for this reporting period, what reporting methods will optimize your MIPS score, and how to increase the financial payouts from the MIPS program.
• Date: TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2020, 1:00 – 1:30 pm EST
• Presenter: SARAH REITER, SVP Strategic Partnership of Health eFilings
• Register Here: https://healthefilings.com/ezclaim
The 2020 reporting period is quickly coming to a close, but there is still time to comply and avoid penalties. However, you must act quickly, so Health eFilings is here to help: https://healthefilings.com/ezclaim
Health eFilings is a ‘partner’ of EZClaim, a medical billing and scheduling software solution. For more details about their software, visit their website: ezclaim.com/features-pricing/
Reserve your place for a webinar that will inform you on how to increase your revenue with a proper medical billing verification strategy.
With increased patient financial responsibility, it’s extremely important to proactively check your patients’ benefits coverage and provide payment estimates to avoid any unexpected costs. By enhancing your medical billing verification strategy and providing patient financial transparency upfront, it increases the likelihood that you’ll rake in more revenue this season.
Join EZClaim and TriZetto Provider Solutions, a Cognizant Company, for a webinar on Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 1 p.m. ET, to discover strategies your practice can catch falling revenue through seamless integration and automation.
During This Webinar We Will Discuss:
• Patient Responsibility Estimation: Quickly obtain patient financial estimates at the point of service to help increase patient revenue, decrease billing costs, and improve patient satisfaction through price transparency.
• Integrated Eligibility: Connect to payers through a single application to get the most up-to-date information on patient coverage, co-pays, deductibles, and more. Proactively verify patient eligibility, for up to 50 patients at a time directly from your EZClaim Premier program.
• Insurance Eligibility Discovery: Submit a real-time eligibility request using minimal data and identify a patient’s insurance carrier in a matter of seconds. Maintain groups of your common payers and easily locate active patients and full eligibility benefits on our website.
RESERVE YOUR PLACE NOW!
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS:
EZCLAIM: EZClaim is a medical billing and scheduling software company that provides best-in-class customer service and support. To learn more, e-mail them at email@example.com or call a representative today at 877.650.0904.
TRIZETTO: TriZetto combines innovative, proven products with an exacting commitment to serving our customers, in order to provide you with the tools you need to effectively manage your reimbursement cycle.